The Hunting and Wildlife fair opens its doors for the meeting of the year.
Friday 24 march 2017 : 10.30 am – 19.00 pm
Saturday 25 march 2017 : 9.00 am – 19.00 pm
Sunday 26 march 2017 : 9.00 am – 19.00 pm
Monday 27 march 2017 : 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
One-day pass : 15 € per person
Two-day pass : 25 € per person
For group rates, please write us at info @ salondelachasse.com
- GPS coordinates : Parc des expositions de l’île Aumône Allée des îles Eric Tabarly 78 200, Mantes la Jolie
- By car : Freeway A13 – exit n°11
(Mantes-Est, Mantes la Jolie Centre, Mantes la Ville Centre, Limay, Guerville)
- By public transportation:
From the railway station Paris Saint-Lazare to Mantes-la-Jolie (Train J or N) then take the bus 50, 51, 52 or 54 to Pont de Limay and walk to Parc des Expositions
For further information, click on the Mantes-la-Jolie city website
- 5000 parking places
- Many exhibitor parking places located at only 13 meters from the tent
- Bus parking places (free) – Thank you for informing us about it beforehand at
info @ salondelachasse.com
Download the list of Hotels and Bed and Breakfast ,in Mantes-la-Jolie and around for your stay.
A catering area made up of two restaurants is at your disposal during the Fair.
Those restaurants will propose you quality dishes to treat you and your customers.
Many bars will be at your disposal throughout the day with drinks as well as paninis and sandwiches.